Monday 12 November 2012

Wild Fig Tree

We are moved! {YAY} but...far from settled. This weekend we took to some local shops to buy some things for our new home.
First stop: Wild Fig Tree
 
  
I love this shop, it is just my taste. The furniture is not
OTT {Over the Top} but not boring either.
My husband and I have similar taste in furniture although I am slightly more adventurous when it comes to colour  while my husband likes the more conservative pieces that one won't tire of easily.
 
You will battle to find much online for the Wild Fig Tree but I can tell you this:
They carry a vast range of desirable items in store that include glassware, kitchen equipment, vases, gifts, home decor and hardwood furniture.
The furniture is apparently imported from Mexico, Turkey, France, Spain, Indonesia, China, Bali and India.
 
 
 
We are the proud new owners of 2x matching mahogany bed side tables. We think these were a bargain at R1895 for the set!
 
You can find Wild Fig Tree at 34 Old Main Road, Hillcrest.
There is plenty of secure parking and a jungle gym for the kiddies to play on if they find furniture shopping boring {bonus}

 

No comments:

Post a Comment