Friday 29 November 2013

November Wrap-up

I found this really funny
I found this very sad
Husband left me and the daughter alone for a week while to went to Kenya to do the country proud playing hockey for S.A. The SA Hockey Lads will be going to the Hockey World Cup in Netherlands next year. Very exciting!
We have officially lived in our lovely home (and been home owners) for one year. I believe this is a great achievement for a young couple these days.
The daughter lost her second tooth (the first one fell out whilst eating an apple in September 2010!)
Daughter had her orientation morning for Grade 1. Cannot believe my little girl will be in Grade 1 next year!!
Went to a wedding in the Drakensberg. Beautiful place called Glengarry for a beautiful couple.
More friends have had babies and more friends are pregnant.
Did my first giveaway on Living Hillcrest and it was a great success. Thank you to Brenda from jack&sally for partnering with me to give away a gorgeous tent to a lovely local lady.
Went from 2992 pageviews to ... 4026 (29/11) pageviews. Excited!
Went live with the Living Hillcrest Facebook page and got to 139 Likes! Whoop whoop
I got a Christmas bonus. I have had to save all of it. Husband is practical like that.
I am getting excited for Christmas with the family and for some much needed time off.
People have contacted me and want to feature on Living Hillcrest. I love that people see value in what I am trying to do and want to be on this growing platform.
 
Husband is obviously the one of the right. This photo was taken in 2008 at the Beijing Olympics. I don't think there was an official photographer in Kenya (well none that I have been able to track down anyway). I needed to show off. I am a very proud wife.

2 comments:

  1. Well done and a great year indeed for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cristen. Wishing you a great end to 2013!

      Delete