One of my fav mommy bloggers puts together her list of monthly goals and inspired me to do my own. Have a look at Caley's list over on Ellie Love
This is my last full month of being pregnant (hopefully baby stays put until he/she is supposed to) and so it should be quite a busy one!
Here I go...Goals for Septmeber
- Go to two gynae visits/check-ups as I approach the end of this pregnancy
- Enjoy my baby shower
- Finish the baby's nursery
- Finish off work and leave my workplace/desk in an organised way and so everyone knows what they need to do while I am away
- Celebrate my brothers wedding
- Celebrate my future nephews birthday (buy him something nice!)
- Cook some meals to fill the freezer for when baby comes and life is hectic!
- Read a book
- Take more walks as my body aches more
- Have lunch or dinner with friends before they move away from Durban
- Drink more water
- To not forget my Sister-in-law's birthday
- Go on two mother-daughter dates with Rileigh
- Make the effort to print some of Rileigh's baby photos
- Appreciate and spend some more alone time with my husband before that gets more difficult to do
- Go on a date with my hubby!
- Get our new family car
- Keep saving
Going to be interesting to see how I do! What are your goals for September?