Thursday 4 September 2014

September Goals

 

One of my fav mommy bloggers puts together her list of monthly goals and inspired me to do my own. Have a look at Caley's list over on Ellie Love
 
This is my last full month of being pregnant (hopefully baby stays put until he/she is supposed to) and so it should be quite a busy one!
 
Here I go...Goals for Septmeber
  • Go to two gynae visits/check-ups as I approach the end of this pregnancy
  • Enjoy my baby shower
  • Finish the baby's nursery
  • Finish off work and leave my workplace/desk in an organised way and so everyone knows what they need to do while I am away
  • Celebrate my brothers wedding
  • Celebrate my future nephews birthday (buy him something nice!)
  • Cook some meals to fill the freezer for when baby comes and life is hectic!
  • Read a book
  • Take more walks as my body aches more
  • Have lunch or dinner with friends before they move away from Durban
  • Drink more water
  • To not forget my Sister-in-law's birthday
  • Go on two mother-daughter dates with Rileigh
  • Make the effort to print some of Rileigh's baby photos
  • Appreciate and spend some more alone time with my husband before that gets more difficult to do
  • Go on a date with my hubby!
  • Get our new family car
  • Keep saving

Going to be interesting to see how I do! What are your goals for September?

No comments:

Post a Comment