Wednesday 9 April 2014

April Markets

The Meeting Tree and The Play Market both have markets coming up!
  
 
Sad to say I can't make this one as we have my brothers 30th on Sunday at my parents farm (not that that won't be awesome!)
Find The Play Market on Facebook here
Read my take on The Play Market featured on Living Hillcrest here
 
 
My mom and I have a date for this one! I still have only been to one Meeting Tree Market and loved the relaxed vibe in the trees.
Read my take on The Meeting Tree here
And find and like them on Facebook here

Please don't forget that the Shongweni Farmers Market is open every Saturday morning from 6-10:30am
Find The Shongweni Farmers & Craft Market on Facebook here
Take a look at their new and improved website hereIn case you haven't heard they will be moving in the future and there are big things happening so make sure you keep up to date!


No comments:

Post a Comment