Friday 3 May 2013

Loving Dieters Nursery

Two big thumbs up to Dieters Nursery.
 
We were massively impressed and arrived with great excitement to see so many trees, plants, shrubs and seedlings! I am very far from a professional gardener but both my husband and I trying our hand at it, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
 
We left with a Navel Orange tree/shrub, a Cooking Leaf Lime shrub and two granadilla vines.
 
Compared to a few other places we have visited we decided that these were well priced. In fact 2 months ago I proudly returned from the Shongweni Farmers Market with a Eureka Lemon tree which I bought "on special" for R150. At Dieters there were healthier and larger Eureka Lemons for R105! You live and learn...
 
We have now planted our new babies and I will let you know how they go in the future.
 
There is a Bonsai Shop within Dieters but unfortunately it wasn't open when we were there.
 
 
 

 
You will find Dieters Nursery at 4 Bona Terra Road, Assagay.
Bona Terra Road is off Kassier Road.
You can contact them on 031 768 1583

 

No comments:

Post a Comment